RULES & INFO:
1. You can nominate a maximum of 2 icons per category.
2. Please make sure icons fit the categories.
3. Only nominate your OWN icons except for the ICON MAKER'S CHOICE AWARD.
4. Icons can be as old or as recent as you like.
5. You DO NOT have to nominate icons in every category - it's completely up to you! However, you MUST make TWO NOMINATIONS in the ICON MAKER'S CHOICE category. Please, please make sure you nominate for this category!!
6. Due to recent problems with LJ, I am going to put a list here of every user that as nominated (which I will try to update daily). Check back after you have nominated, if your name isn't on the list then you will know something is up and you can send me a PM and we will find out what has happened - this way I can put off voting until I am sure I have recieved everyone's icons.
WHO HAS NOMINATED SO FAR:
Nominations will close at 11PM GMT, 1ST MAY 2012.
For information and descriptions of each category check the community's userinfo.
If you need any help or want to ask a question feel free to comment here and I will get back to you ASAP.
Please post your nominations as a comment to this post.
All comments here will be screened.
THIS MONTH'S SPECIAL CATEGORY: 'Dark': Interpretive.
You can copy and paste and then fill in the following forms to nominate (due to LJ's comment character limit you will have to post each form in a seperate comment).
PLEASE NOTE: Remember not to nominate any icons that won in a previous round!
FOR CATEGORIES YOU DO NOT WISH TO NOMINATE ICONS FOR YOU CAN JUST LEAVE THAT PART OF THE FORM BLANK OR DELETE THOSE PARTS OF THE FORM AS YOU WISH.
REMEMBER: ICON MAKER'S CHOICE AWARD NOMINATIONS ARE MANDATORY. :)
Note: If the URLs for your icons are quite long and you need to post your noms in more than 2 comments that's absolutely fine - as long as it's clear what category your icons are being nominated in :)
Nomination Form Part 1
Nomination Form Part 2: